Thursday, July 28, 2011

So you think you can blog...

I am starting this blog for a few reasons...
1.  I know Rikki will be entertained by it.
2.  I am bored during nap time.
3.  I love reading my friends mommy blogs.
4.  I like hearing myself talk.
5.  I love bragging about my beautiful, perfect, amazing, gorgeous, unbelievable and AWESOME daughters Hannah and Emily.
6.  Because it will annoy my husband Doug, who is asking me why I am doing this right now. 

There are so many changes happening in my life and I would love to share it with my fb friends and family!  I feel that its fun to express my self internetly and I am hoping my buddies enjoy reading it! 
goodbye and goodnight :)
xoxo
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Welcome. You will enjoy it. I know I like to write and post pictures. It's fun to go back and look at things I wrote almost a year ago! I can't believe how fast time flies!

    ReplyDelete